Current commission status: open
If you’d like a personalised piece of artwork done, feel free to email me at email@example.com with the email title: Art Commission Request, and we can communicate through there! Even if you don’t have a precise idea of what you’re looking for, we can talk through it.
FAQs/Pricing Information below! Please read first ✨
What kind of art do you do?
I draw in the cartoon style, and I mostly focus on objects, flowers/plants, animals, and sometimes human beings. For my portfolio of what I do, feel free to visit here.
What kind of art don’t you do?
I take almost any range of ideas or requests, but a list of what I won’t do include:
- Violence/gore/extreme body horror
- NSFW (mildly nsfw is okay, if you’re unsure, feel free to ask!)
- Anything hateful, discriminatory, or harmful in nature (no homophobia, transphobia, racism, ableism, sexism, etc.)
What is your pricing like?
For a fully inked and coloured 2000 x 2000 pixel digital piece, I charge a base price of $35 (Canadian Dollars).
However! I know that not everyone is financially able to pay that price, so I have the below options for you:
- Accessible pricing (if you are unable to pay $35): $25-$30, can be negotiated!
- Base pricing: $35
- Generous pricing: (if you have some extra money and would like to support, thank you so much!) $40-$45
How is payment done?
I will send you a Paypal invoice and you can pay through there with any payment option that Paypal is able to manage. You don’t need an account yourself!
If Paypal doesn’t work for you, I’m flexible, so feel free to email and discuss more options.
What are my options for copyright/ownership/redistribution?
The base pricing includes a personalised digital print that you can use anywhere in your personal life (non-commercial). Feel free to use as a profile pic/avatar/banner, or to share anywhere you like online with credit!
Here are the comprehensive options:
- Base pricing ($35), no extra charge: I will email you the finished product, and you can use it in any non-commercial form with credit 🙂 I am allowed to sell more prints/stickers of the design in the future (for example, on Etsy).
- Exclusive (+$10 to base price): I will email you the finished product, and it is unique to you. I won’t use it or sell it on anything else in the future, apart from posting it on my social media.
- Complete ownership (+$30 minimum to base price): I will email you the finished product, and you get to use it however you like, including printing, promotions, merchandise (with credit). I may still share on social media, but will not use it commercially. Depending on specific details, the price here is not set in stone and we can discuss more.
What personal adjustments can I request?
You are very free to communicate with me any personal requirements/extra info you’d like, including but not limited to:
- Size/dimensions of piece (my standard is 2000 x 2000 pixels)
- Specific colours (palettes are welcome to be shared)
- Reference photos
When do I pay?
I’m flexible on this! As long as some payment/deposit is made before I finalise the piece completely, you can choose to:
- Pay the full price beforehand
- Pay after seeing a rough sketch/design
- Pay a deposit in the beginning, and the rest when the piece is done
- Or split the payments however you’d like, as long as it is all paid by the end
How long will it take?
Depending on how many commissions I am doing/how busy life is, it will take 2-3 days, but up to one week. I will continue to communicate throughout the process just to make sure it is what you like, so it also depends on how much time that process takes up + if there are any intermediate changes.
What if I want a physical print?
I can absolutely mail you a physical print for a bit extra, which includes shipping/handling! Just let me know. Two sizes I offer are below, but if you would like any others, feel free to specify in the email.
- 4 x 4 inches pearl OR glossy +$10 CAD
- 5 x 5 inches pearl OR glossy +15 CAD
If you have any other questions feel free to reach out! As an independent artist working in my own time, thank you so much for your support, it means a lot ❤️